The Faith Lift Mask
The Faith Lift mask is a natural, non-invasive alternative to face lifts with the same end results. The Faith Lift range is from Tibby Olivier. Their range of perfumery and skincare products use the finest organic (wherever possible) essential oils and all the products are paraben, sulfate and preservative free as well as being vegan and animal-friendly. All of The Faith Lift products are personally mixed and tested by company director Julieann to ensure their suitability. The main ingredient of the Faith Lift mask is a herbal extract which consists primarily of complex polysaccharides and associated glycoproteins. As it dries the mask tightens and smoothes the skin due to changes in the structure of these long chain molecules. The Faith Lift mask also contains-
- Liftonin; a complex that contains active ingredients of botanical silicon and tannins from oak. The silicon promotes the production of structural proteins within the skin, accelerating the production of collagen and glycosamine glycanes (another protein very important in our skin, particularly for rejuvenation and healing.) Tannins from oak have astringent properties, a tautening effect on the skin and also neutralise harmful metal ions and protect the skin with their antioxidant properties.
- Siberian Ginseng – antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Caramel Aroma – this mask smells very sweetly of caramel. I didn’t give it a taste but I was very tempted!
- Remodelling Intense – a natural, plant-derived active ingredient proven to restructure and firm the face and body by stimulating fibroblasts, leading to firmer, smoother skin
- Ginko Biloba Extract – antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergen and stimulator of collagen production
How I Found The Faith Lift
The Faith Lift Mask comes in a very chic tub, the packaging reminds me of La Prairie a little bit, with its silver top and the way the logo and product name are positioned. Enclosed is an instruction sheet on how to apply the product, starting with strokes on the neck, moving up covering all the face. Once The Faith Lift Mask was applied, I sat back and relaxed for around twenty minutes the first time and twenty-five the second. On the instructions, it says to leave for at least ten minutes, or for as long as half an hour for a tighter sensation. I found that by the end of both treatments, the mask was plenty tight enough for me! The instructions said to remove with warm mitts, which I didn’t have so I used a hot wet flannel instead. I have used this product twice in quick succession, as recommended in the instructions. After both instances, my skin was really soft, radiant and my fine lines were definitely less pronounced as you can see in the photos below.
The Faith Lift : has my faith (and face) been lifted?
Yes! My skin tone looks more even and my fine lines visibly reduced. Click on the image to enlarge the results. Brilliant product! Available from tibbyolivier.com The Faith Lift Mask £50 (for approx. 8 applications by my reckoning!)