Mioja Ginseng and Geranium Radiance Cream
Mioja – What doesn’t go in
This is my second review of the Mioja range, the first being the Mioja Balancing Palmarosa Cleanser, you can read about that here. Mioja is one of my new favourite brands, a little gem that I discovered recently. I’ve loved all the Mioja products I have tried. The products are formulated using natural and organic ingredients that help the user return to their natural state of balance, both inside and out. The ingredients selected have been used by healers for centuries and there are no nasties such as Petroleum/Petrolatum, SLS, Parabens, Silicone, DEA, EDTA, artificial fragrances, artificial colours or genetically modified ingredients and the products are currently undergoing certification process with Ecocert. Also, none of the ingredients or products have been tested on animals.
Having just come to write this review I have noticed that under the name of the product on the jar’s label the words “sense believe become” are written. I just revisited the Mioja Palmarosa Balancing Cleanser jar and this has “balance adapt embrace” underneath. It seems each Mioja product has its own unique three words written on the label in this manner, a lovely touch! The Mioja Ginseng & Geranium Radiance Cream is from the violet range of Mioja products, which are for detoxifying, brightening and radiance, and facilitate openness, awareness, and absolute integrity.
Mioja – What does go into their Ginseng and Geranium Radiance Cream
Mioja’s Ginseng and Geranium Radiance Cream is rich in real skin-loving nutritious ingredients to moisturise, nourish, protect and support-
- Ginseng and Gingko Biloba have excellent restorative properties. They stimulate the blood flow and promote the production of collagen within the skin, giving a more refined texture and a radiant glow
- Green Tea contains powerful antioxidants to help protect from environmental stressors. It also activates cell metabolism
- Pumpkin Seed Oil and Shea Butter are intensely nourishing ingredients, packed full of essential fatty acids and vitamins that have a plumping effect on the skin, as well as restoring balance and elasticity
- Chamomile contains natural azulene which reduces water retention and helps pores release impurities
- Rose Geranium, as well as providing its beautiful scent for this cream, soothes irritated skin and is great for broken capillaries
- Sesame Seed Oil has a strong detoxifying action
- Coconut Oil has so many positive effects on the skin; anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antimicrobial, nourishing, soothing, balancing; the list just goes on!
- Macadamia Nut Seed Oil contains the antioxidant Vitamin E along with fatty acids to help reduce wrinkles and skin dryness or irritation
- Citrus Peel Oils of Grapefruit and Lemon have astringent properties (great for breakouts) and also promote radiance