Balance Me Radiance Face Oil from the Radiant Skin Collection
I know there are lots of Balance Me fans out there and it’s not surprising that this brand has built such a following. A British brand that creates honest products that are reasonably priced and perform well, what’s there not to love?! If you have a favourite Balance Me product that you think I simply must try, why not leave me a comment below, or on Facebook or tweet me @biteablebeauty. You can read what I thought of Balance Me Stellar Balm here, and Balance Me Cleanse and Smooth Face Balm here.
Balance Me Radiance Face Oil
Writing about this product takes me back to Luxor, Egypt, where I was trialling the Radiant Skin Collection from Balance Me. I love the sunshine and naturally, my skin gets very thirsty after being outside all day. My skin was grateful of liquid refreshment in the form of Balance Me Radiant Face Oil. This oil was sure to hydrate my sunned cheeks whilst also balancing the T-zone area. The oil was light and easily absorbed and had the most divine fragrance. I was using this on its own in the morning and in the evening I would apply the Stellar Balm to my face for extra hydration. I was also using Balance Me products as aftersun care for my body – in the shape of the Super Moisturising Body Oil and their Biteable Beauty Best of Hand Cream which worked a treat on parched skin. I was left feeling smooth and soft all over with no dryness or tightness, as one can sometimes experience when sunning themselves on holiday!
What’s Inside Balance Me Radiance Face Oil?
There are a bounty of natural skin-loving oils inside Balance Me Radiance Face Oil, perfectly blended to create an effective product which at the same time has an uplifting but relaxing scent –
- sweet almond oil – not just delicious-smelling, this carrier oil also is also a gentle skin-conditioning ingredient
- grapeseed oil – nourishing and antioxidant-rich
- kukui nut oil – rich in anti-agers vitamins A, C and E as well as essential fatty acids
- jojoba oil – smoothing and hydrating
- rosehip fruit oil – rich in omega fats for plumping the skin
- moringa seed oil – a cleansing and detoxifying oil rich in anti-ageing nutrients for the skin
- camellia oil – or tea oil, rich in vitamin E and antioxidants important for skin health
- Roman chamomile oil – soothing and calming
- vitamin E – a very important antioxidant within the skin
available from lookfantastic.com Balance Me Radiance Face Oil