Organic Natralox is an Australian product which has been making ripples in the natural beauty world by erradicating ripples on the skin of beauty journalists and afficionados alike. I know my gorgeous friend Miss Eco Glam is a fan, and I have to say that after one (extremely long-lasting) bottle later I am hooked.
The key ingredient in Organic Natralox which makes the product have a similar effect to botox (but without even a hint of toxins!) is a plant protein called Argireline. Argireline is a ground breaking peptide which has been shown to reduce existing wrinkles and help guard against the formation of new wrinkles. It has been scientifically proven to visibly reduce the appearance of expression lines and wrinkles by up to 50% in 30 days, with an average improvement of 30%.
It’s not just the use of this ingredient that aids in the anti-ageing process, the formula cleverly calls upon some of the finest anti-ageing ingredients from nature’s garden –
- Hyaluronic Acid – this ingredient helps to keep moisture close to the skin’s surface, helping the superficial layers to hydrate and therefore filling the gaps that equate to fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin A as Retinol – an important ingredient in protecting the skin against future damage from ageing factors such as environmental stressors including the sun and pollution.
- Avocado Oil – an excellent source of Vitamin E, avocado oil is a powerful anti-ager of the skin, and forms the base for one of my favourite anti-ageing organic brands, Antipodes.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – a great hydrator of the skin
- Rosehip Oil – rich in essential fatty acids, Rosehip Oil has a plumping effect on the skin which again helps to fill in the gaps that create fine lines and wrinkles.
- Vitamin C – this is one of the most important ingredients in all anti-ageing products as not only does it help to prevent free radical damage but is also an essential component of collagen production in the skin
With continued use of this product, the fine lines around my eyes were considerably diminished. Also, when I stopped using this product I noticed these same fine lines gradually become more noticeable. This is a must-have anti-ageing product for any beauty queen and despite not being the cheapest product on the market at £70 I daresay it is worth any penny. Results are visible even on early thirties skin, and one purchase of this product lasts a long, long time. I’ve been using purely around my eyes and it’s done me for months!
Available from organicnatralox.co.uk £70 Organic Natralox Anti-Wrinkle Cream