Beyond Organic – Top to Toe
Cover Me from Top to Toe in Beyond Organic!
Beyond Organic are definitely up there in my favourite skincare ranges. You can read my posts about their Beyond Organic Hydrating Body Oil, Beyond Organic Burdock & Yarrow Cleanser, Beyond Organic Rescue Salve and Beyond Organic Tinted SPF30 Moisturiser. Yes, it’s safe to say I would happily be covered in Beyond Organic’s products from top to toe, and with the exception of my hair, I have pretty much been at some moments! I just checked on their website and they do offer haircare in their range – that may have to be my next thing to try from this excellent range! I’m just about to put Beyond Organic’s Boob & Butt Pick Me Up to the test – will let you know soon how I get on!
What’s in Beyond Organic Top to Toe Organic Body Butter?
One reason that Beyond Organic’s products are so effective is the long list of active ingredients on the ingredients list. Re-reading through it just now I realised that everything has a purpose – they are all active ingredients! I wasn’t sure if the Lecithin was at first, as I know this as an emulsifier but due to its high essential fatty acid content, this ingredient hydrates, replenishes and repairs the skin. The other ingredients, 97% of which are from organic origin, are –
- Chamomile (Maceration in Sunflower Oil) – has a calming and soothing effect on the skin, and is rich in oleic acids (Omega-9s), Vitamins A, D, and E.
- Macadamia Oil – a protective oil with a high absorption rate into the skin, that helps to repair scars, burns, sunburn, rashes and minor irritations.
- Calendula (Maceration in Sunflower Oil) – very gentle and calming whilst promoting healing and nourishing the skin.
- Shea Butter – a superfood of beauty! This ingredient has a list of properties as long as my arm, but in a nutshell, it’s anti-ageing, anti-inflammatory, strengthening, regenerating and protecting the skin!
- Beeswax – the wax esters in beeswax are very similar to that of human skin, which means it’s easily absorbed. As well as this, it helps the skin retain moisture and is also a rich source of Vitamin A.
- Olive Oil – has many antioxidant properties. It absorbs UV radiation and also helps repair cells and prevents cell damage.
- Vanilla (Maceration in Olive Oil) – vanilla is a powerful antioxidant, and it also makes Beyond Organic Top to Toe smell good enough to eat!
- Alpine Rose Active – Rose is full of essential fatty acids, which are great for plumping, repairing and regenerating the skin.
- Rosemary Antioxidant – has antioxidant properties, but has also been added here to preserve the product’s shelf life.
- Vitamin E – a powerful antioxidant, often referred to as the anti-ageing vitamin, again vitamin E helps to preserve the shelf life of products.
Biteable Beauty’s Verdict on Beyond Organic Top to Toe Organic Body Butter
I loved applying this product, quite literally, from top to toe. I used it over the summer on my face before going to bed as an intensive moisturising treatment. I used it as an all over body moisturiser post-shower. I also used it as an intensive moisturising treatment post magnesium foot bath and exfoliating, slathering it on before slipping my tootsies into some cotton socks and hitting the sack. The product is really effective, my feet were considerably softened and smoothed after use, and when applying to other areas I found only a small amount was needed. The fragrance is simply divine as well, Alpine Rose and Vanilla combined. Smells like baking – absolutely delicious aroma and I was tempted to have a little taste, but resisted!