Natural Gift Sets
Christmas will soon be upon us, and as soon as it came it will be gone. This year I have barely had time to think about the big event so far; we put up our quite simply fabulous tree yesterday and that’s as far as I have got. Christmas shopping may start tonight or tomorrow (and Mum I will get back to you with present ideas soon I promise!) If, like me, you tend to leave Christmas shopping to the last minute and are quite often stumped at what to buy for loved ones then fear not! For I have taken it upon myself to bring you a round up of the best Natural Gift Sets available this Christmas as well as Natural Fragrances and excellent stocking fillers for every budget (now I just need some time to write up my posts – I promise to try and get all of them up before the end of this week!) So without further ado, let me get on with my first round-up of Natural Gift Sets for Christmas.
Essential Care Cheering Citrus Natural Gift Set
I am a big fan of Essential Care’s makeup, their fair-trade organic lipsticks and mascaras are excellent. I’ve also been using their Lemon & Tea Tree Facial Wash recently, and the products within this gift set are a great extension of my Essential Care experience. Contained within the Essential Care Cheering Citrus Set are three beautifying products presented in a pretty box with a yellow ribbon –
- Essential Care Organic Citrus Fruit Tonic – this seriously citrusy spritz is so lovely and refreshing! It contains Witch Hazel and Calendula along with no less than 5 citrus essential oils (which explains just why it is so zingy!) as well as Ylang Ylang. It can be used as a toner or as a quencher for thirsty skin. I imagine I will be saving this for a summer handbag essential – it’s perfect for a pick-me-up for both the skin and senses!
- Essential Care Organic Avocado Replenishing Cream – a super moisturising cream with a beautiful lavender scent. Rich Avocado Oil, hydrating Olive Oil, soothing Aloe Vera, are combined with an array of skin-loving essential oils including the aforementioned lavender, clarifying frankincense, and balancing citrus oils.
- Essential Care Organic Lip Silk – I love this lip balm! I bought one ages ago and it’s lasted me a long time. I don’t tend to use lip balms all that often (only when necessary) but this one is a very effective blend of Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Beeswax, Castor Oil, and essential oils of Rosemary and Orange Peel.
Green People Organic Skin Polish Bergamot & Mandarin Natural Gift Set
Yet another brand whose makeup I love – their eyeshadows and blushers in particular! You can see a video where I used both Green People and Essential Care to create a natural makeup look for a wedding here. I also loved Green People’s Clarifying Shampoo and Conditioner Whilst I’m telling you all the products I’ve loved this year, I think it only fair to let you know that I will be awarding some Biteable Beauty Best Of 2012 awards very soon – watch this space!
Inside Green People’s Organic Skin Polish Bergamot & Mandarin natural gift set box are two products –
- Green People Fruit Scrub Exfoliator – this is a lovely creamy exfoliator which has a Shea Butter base which provides moisturising benefits as well as removing dead skin cells, dirt and debris thanks to the action of the small parts of Apricot Kernels. There is also Jojoba which is hydrating, and clarifying Mandarin and Bergamot.
- Green People Vita Min Mask Anti-Ageing – I have a feeling I am going to be reaching for this product a lot during the party season! It’s a moisturising mask that hydrates, smoothes and revitalises the skin with super hydrating Avocado and Shea Butter, soothing Aloe Vera detoxifying Seaweed, and Citrus essential oils. This mask leaves skin feeling really soft and hydrated, almost no need for moisturiser!
Available from greenpeople.co.uk £19.95 Green People Organic Skin Polish Bergamot & Mandarin Natural Gift Set
JĀSÖN Natural Care Calming Lavender Natural Gift Set
JĀSÖN Natural Care Calming Lavender Natural Gift Set comes beautifully packaged in an illustrated cylindrical tube that contains two products – a Liquid Satin Soap and a Hand & Body Lotion. The products are very delicately scented, the soap lathers beautifully to give a relaxing wash in the shower or you can also use it in the bath however it’s not a bubble bath per se, more of a calming bath time scented product. I love the Cranberry fragrance in the range, very festive and packed full of antioxidants to help protect the skin! The Hand & Body Lotion contains soothing Aloe Vera , hydrating and nourishing Kukui Nut Seed Oil and Vitamin E and leaves the skin moisturised, smoothed and soothed.
JASON is available from feelunique.com
Sranrom Urban Wellness Calming on-the-Go Natural Gift Set
These are the first products I have tried from Sranrom – which is a company founded by two young Thai women. The name means wonderful, and most desirable feelings of pleasure, serenity and contentment. The set contains four travel sized products – a Body Cream, Hand Cream, Shower Gel and Pulse Point Roller all formulated with a relaxing blend of essential oils to help you calm down, packed in a transparent cosmetic bag (great for carrying in your hand luggage when flying!) It’s strange as the oils blended together are ones that I would usually consider stimulating – Spearmint, Lemongrass, Kaffir Lime, Liquorice and Ginger, yet when combined together they create a beautiful aroma that is instantly calming. It’s an unusual scent and that’s why it’s earned its place in the 5 of the Best Gift Sets!
Botanicals Rose & Camellia Face Care Natural Gift Set
Another brand that I’ve only just come across, which is certified organic by the Soil Association and has won loads of awards. How I’d not come across it sooner I don’t know! The Botanical Rose & Camellia Natural Gift Set contains three products –
- Botanicals Rose & Camellia Cleansing Melt which has a very delicate floral fragrance and is an oil-based cleanser that not only cleanses deep down but helps nourish too
- Botanicals Rose & Camellia Skin Tonic, a hydrating toner that also contains powerful antioxidants in the shape of organic white and green tea extracts
- Botanicals Rose & Camellia Rejuvenating Facial Serum which has a beautiful floral fragrance and is packed full of botanical actives, vitamins and antioxidants to help nourish, repair and fight free radical damage.
Available from botanicals.co.uk Botanicals Rose & Camellia Face Care Natural Gift Set