Terranova Living Multinutrient Complex
An Introduction to Terranova Synergistic Nutrition Supplements
It’s quite difficult to know where to begin talking about Terranova Synergistic Nutrition, a brand that I have so much passion for! More and more people are taking supplements, but few question for a minute if the vitamins they are taking are effective -i.e. do they work – are the nutrients absorbed by your body in the way they should be!
Many pick up the cheapest supplement without much further thought to it. The problem with these supplements is that often the active ingredients are isolated from food form, which can mean our bodies have trouble identifying them as well as absorbing them (the other nutrients required for absorption are not readily available); sometimes they are synthetic, and not all synthetic chemicals are as easily absorbed as in their natural form. This is where Terranova Synergistic Nutrition comes in, not only do all nutrients appear in their whole food form, each supplement and blend is holistically balanced and synergistically blended to ensure maximum absorption capacity in the body.
What’s in Terranova Synergistic Nutrition Living Multinutrient Complex?
- Spirulina and Green Barley Grass – both rich sources of plant pigments, including chlorophyll and carotenoids, as well as around 55% highly digestible protein as well as providing vitamins, minerals, fatty acids and other compounds vital to life including several important enzymes – for instance potent antioxidant superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Stabilised Rice Bran (SRB) – contains vitamin E-related compounds, B-vitamins, fibre, essential fatty acids, minerals and more than 100 different antioxidant compounds including Alpha lipoic acid and CoQ10.
- Sea Buckthorn Berry & Leaf – rich in vitamin E, vitamin C, Omega 7 fats and plant pigments such as flavonoids and carotenoids, sea buckthorn is one of the most powerful antioxidant plants ever studied.
- Acai Berry – superfruit rich in fatty acids, fibre, vitamin E, flavonoids, CoQ10 and other antioxidants.
- Alfalfa Flower & Leaf – Rich in chlorophyll, carotenoids, vitamin K (amongst others!), minerals, fibre, protein, isoflavones and sterols.
- Dandelion Leaf – nne of nature’s most nourishing plants, dandelion provides an array of vitamins and minerals, as well as carotenoids and many other health-giving phytonutrients. Supports healthy liver maintenance and detoxification.
- Nettle Leaf – one of nature’s most concentrated sources of calcium, magnesium, boron and iron.
- Turmeric Root – a wonder spice! It is thought somewhat of a cure-all, particularly effective at treating inflammation, its curcuminoids have strong antioxidant, detoxification and liver supportive properties
- Wheat Grass Juice- especially rich in chlorophyll, carotenoids, various vitamins and minerals as well as important protective enzymes such as superoxide dismutase (SOD).
- Green Tea Leaf – an unusually potent source of certain nutrients, such as manganese, it also has a high concentration of powerful antioxidant polyphenols.
- Watercress – a true superfood, packed with carotenoids, flavonoids, vitamins A and C, folic acid, vitamin K, calcium and iron.
- Kale – a good source of many nutrients, with carotenoids and sulphur-rich antioxidants.
- Pomegranate Seed – rich in antioxidants, accounting for its high ORAC (oxygen radical absorbance capacity) value.
- Blackberry – among the highest ORAC rated antioxidant fruits and are a potent source of anthocyanin flavonoids and carotenoids.
- Black Raspberry – also rate very high in ORAC value, with potent antioxidant flavonoids and carotenoids being especially prominent. This fruit has a particularly high level of lutein and alpha carotene.
Who Might Benefit from taking Terranova’s Living Multinutrient Complex?
I started taking Terranova’s Living Multinutrient Complex when I was feeling a bit run down and bruising really easily – a sign of low immunity. I’ve continued to take this supplement daily, as my multivitamin with the added bonus that there are so many antioxidants present in it! Supplements should never be used in place of a health well-balanced diet, but if you are feeling tired or run down you may benefit from adding this supplement to your daily regime. If you’ve been ill, or are frequently ill, you may benefit from taking this supplement to help boost your immunity. I feel fabulous compared to how I did before, I put this down to my Terranova supplements and Amazing Grass Superfoods, as well as eating better and exercising more.
50 Capsules priced £14.50 available from nutricentre.com Terranova Synergistic Nutrition Living Multinutrient Complex
100 Capsules priced £25.75 available from nutricentre.com Terranova Synergistic Nutrition Living Multinutrient Complex