Hay Max – Natural Hay Fever Relief
What is Hay Fever and how might Hay Max help?
Hay fever is an allergy to pollen from grass, hay, trees or weeds. Those allergic to tree pollen suffer with symptoms early Spring, grass and hay Spring/Summer and weeds any time from Spring through to Autumn. Pollens all contain proteins which cause antibodies to release histamine which in turn causes cells in the nasal cavity, sinuses and eyes to become irritated and inflamed. Whether we suffer from hay fever or not is all down to our immune systems. Also, the chance that you will suffer from hayfever are greater if your parents suffer from hay fever or asthma. Symptoms include sneezing, itchy and watery eyes, itchy roof of mouth, wheezing and coughing.
Hay Max is drug-free, 100% non-drowsy pollen barrier balm. Unlike some other non-natural nasal sprays for hay fever, Hay Max products are suitable for both children and pregnant women. Hay Max formulas are made from a base of organic beeswax and seed oil, blended with either lavender or frankincense essential oil, or aloe vera juice. There is also a fragrance free option. The beeswax and essential oils are certified organic.
How does Hay Max work?
Hay Max acts as a barrier when applied to the base of your nose, trapping pollen and thus preventing it from entering your body. Everyone has a point at which too much pollen exists in their bodies and the symptoms of allergy begin. If Hay Max keeps enough pollen out of your body then this point is not reached and the allergic reaction will not take place. Hay Max are very clear about the fact that this will not stop everybody from sneezing entirely, but will reduce the amount people sneeze and in some cases entirely. For those who the symptoms do not cessate entirely, then Hay Max can be used in conjunction with other products. These products needn’t be non-natural, there are other natural remedies you could try to use with Hay Max –
- Why not try combining Hay Max with Unbeelievable Health immune supplements, read my review here
- Many people swear by honey from a local bee keeper, which works in a similar way to inoculation (exposing the body to small amounts of pollen to build up immunity). This has to be started long before the hay fever season for it to be effective, but if you’re too late for this season there’s no time like the present to begin!
- Nettle leaf is an anti-allergenic herb which you can buy in powder or liquid form.
- Butterbur is a plant that looks a bit like rhubarb which you can also buy in powder or liquid form.
(Both Nettle Leaf and Butterbur are available in teas but to receive the dosage required I recommend supplements and then if you want add the teas as an extra to the supplements.)
- Quercetin is a flavonoid found in skin-on apples, berries, red grapes, red onions, capers, and black tea which may block the release of histamines in the body. Quercetin is also available to buy in capsules.
- Carotenoids are pigments found in a variety of fruit and vegeatables including carrots, sweet potato, spinach and apricots. If your diet is lacking in this chemical then the airways are more prone to becoming inflamed
- Omega-3 Oils, found in fish oils, hemp and walnuts, are also anti-inflamatory and a German study found that subjects with higher levels of Omega-3s in their blood cells had a decreased likelihood of suffering from hay fever.
Hay Max also offer a money back guarantee for those who are not feel no benefit from their products, that’s how sure Hay Max are that people will see the difference!
Hay Max on Trial
Now, I somehow luckily grew out of hay fever during my teenage years and I’ve not suffered for many years now. So, I passed my samples around amongst a few friends. The response was great – all my guinea pigs commented how much less they were sneezing and that their eyes were nowhere near as sensitive as they would otherwise have been. Hay Max carried out their own trials and…
“All respondents who had the opportunity to try HayMax™ during their allergic season reported that HayMax™ worked. They were asked to rate it on a scale from 1 to 5: The average rating for HayMax™ was 3.9 to 4.0. All respondents said it worked and gave a mark of 3 or better.”
Available from amazon.co.uk Hay Max RRP £6.99