The Best Natural & Organic Christmas Gift Guide 2016 – Stocking Fillers
Hopefully by now you’ve read our Christmas gift guides for skin & body care, fragrance and aromatherapy. Now it’s time for the trimmings, the best natural and organic stocking fillers that will fill your loved ones with joy as they rip open their stockings on Christmas morning!
Stocking fillers can go either way dependent upon your budget.
Those strapped for cash will either give them a miss or go in for tat and fun stuff we simply don’t need (and quite often don’t want) or you buy small sized things of use. Nice things. Stuff that will actually be used. I for one know I prefer a mix – fun stuff (because I will use it!) and useful stuff.
Here I’ve picked the best little beauty buys that I would love to find in my stocking. If you’re a guy buying for a sister, girlfriend or secret santa – read on!
- Dr Lipp Nipple Balm £12 A lanolin balm for use in a multitude of ways. Originally developed as a nipple balm (so great for new Mums) but a handbag essential for many non-Mums! You can use it for lips, dry and rough skin, skin irritation and rashes, eyebrows, highlighting, cuticle care and even on new born babies.
- Yogandha Roller Ball – Ground 19.95 Euro I love all of Yogandha’s blends, but Ground with sandalwood and frankincense has to be my favourite. I have gotten more and more into aromatherapy recently, particularly when life keeps throwing curve-balls at me, and this is one of the remedies I regularly reach for.
- Savon Stories Lotion Bar £12 I love Savon Stories products – their liquid and bar soaps are fab, as are these moisturising lotion bars. Packed with loads of moisturising oils and butters: coconut and calendula, shea and cocoa, this bar is best used on clean, dry and ideally warm skin. The packaging is so pretty too!
- Bamford Body Lotion £25 for a set of four These little minis from Bamford are gorgeous – I love the scent combo of geranium, lavender and peppermint. The two featured here are part of a mini set (lotion and wash featured but there’s also a shampoo and conditioner) Whether you keep as a set or break it up to look like more is up to you!
- Green Energy Organics Eco Chic Bar Soap on a Rope £9.95 This soap has a gorgeous floral fragrance and is super moisturising with argan and olive oil. Plus, who doesn’t love a soap on a rope?!
- Badger Balm Mind Balms – Tension Soother and Focus Mind £6.89 I’ve long been a fan of Badger products, and these editions to their range combine the quality of Badger Balms with lovely aromatherapy blends.
- Maggie Anne Six Free Gel Effect Nail Polish – Zoe £10.50 I do love gel nail polish and this 6 free alternative does not disappoint. The colour is vibrant and the finish lasts a long time! One of my favourite new nail finds of 2016!
- HJ Manicure Nail Polish £9.50 From a new nail find to an old nail favourite. HJ Manicure offer high quality free from nails that last a long time. The colours are just beautiful – unique and unusual nudes are a speciality.
- Konjac Sponge Angel Face Cloth £12.99 It’s Christmas, why wouldn’t you want a face cloth in the shape of an angel?! If you haven’t tried Konjac Sponges before, do it and find out what all the fuss is about! This is my top choice of all these stocking fillers – it’s just so cute!
- Badger Balm Lip Balm £3.49 I love this Madagascan Vanilla lip balm, it tastes scrumptious!
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm £3.69 Another classic product, this lip balm has always been popular and the tin is really cute!
- Bamford Body Wash £25 for a set of four These little minis from Bamford are gorgeous – I love the scent combo of geranium, lavender and peppermint. The two featured here are part of a mini set (lotion and wash featured but there’s also a shampoo and conditioner) Whether you keep as a set
- Earth Kiss Face Mask £1.99 I grew up on Mount Jeunesse face masks bought in Boot’s. Earth Kiss is their natural sister. I love these masks so much, both the sheet and clay masks are great and at £1.99 they are a steal.
- Weleda Skin Food £6.95 A classic beauty product that everyone loves. It has a lovely sweet orange and lavender aroma, and can be used to treat all kinds of dry skin ailments.
We hope we’ve inspired you to buy some stocking fillers of worth this Christmas, and that yours won’t be stuffed with shit we don’t need!